Emma Ridely was appointed Finance Director of Ceylon Tobacco Company (CTC) in September 2016.  She has a Bachelor of Science degree on Mathematics and Statistics from University of Bath and has a career experience in BAT in the areas of “Financial reporting and planning”.
The Tobacco Industry Employment History
Prior to the appointment in Sri Lanka, she held international appointments in BAT subsidiaries in Australia with New Zealand and other South Pacific markets (2009-2016). The complete list of posts in BAT is mentioned below.
- Head of Total Supply Chain Finance – Australasia (2014 – 2016)
- Head of Commercial Finance – Australasia (2012 – 2014)
- Commercial Manager, Area Pricing and Excise - Australia (2012 January – 2012 July)
- Area Financial Reporting and Planning Manager –Australia (2009 – 2011)
Positions Held in State Institutions during the CTC Employment
None reported up to May 2017.
Positions Held in State Institutions before or after the CTC employment
None reported up to May 2017
Positions Held in Other Institutions and Associations
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Deloitte Australia - Audit Senior/ Manager (2005-2007)
- Charted Accountancy Training & Audit – Smith & Williamson Guildford, United Kingdom (2002-2005) 
- Horticultural Tour Guide – Eden Project (2002 January – 2002 September)
Other relevant TobaccoUnmasked entries:
The local language translations
- Daily News Business. CTC appoints Emma Ridley as a Finance Director 31 August 2016,accessed April 2017
- Daily FT. CTC appoints Emma Ridley as Finance Director, 31 August 2016, accessed April 2017
- Ceylon Tobacco Company. Annual Report 2016, 2017, accessed April 2017
- Business Today. Google Images, 2017, accessed April 2017
- Emma Ridley. LinkedIn Profile, 2017, accessed April 2017